OH MY GOD I JUST LOVE YOUR BLOGGYS...... :D <3
Million of word to express a single picture.
Love 'em all. In 2nd photo, ya cud hve hugged yur fren! Is it yur habit...hve seen doing the same to some wooden man(?). lol I so instantly loved the mood of 'em photos & the music just did help more. Nice! :)
thanks Karuna and A-Long-Car :)@Odyssey, yeah it looks like i'm going for the butt but i'm not..haha..i did hug him in the later pictures. didn't bother editing them.
nice one dear!!! liked the lambent light n the whole composition ....
OMG... I feel like crying. I absolutely loooooove this. You're amazing Tara. You truly are.
6 comments:
OH MY GOD I JUST LOVE YOUR BLOGGYS...... :D <3
Million of word to express a single picture.
Love 'em all. In 2nd photo, ya cud hve hugged yur fren! Is it yur habit...hve seen doing the same to some wooden man(?). lol I so instantly loved the mood of 'em photos & the music just did help more. Nice! :)
thanks Karuna and A-Long-Car :)
@Odyssey, yeah it looks like i'm going for the butt but i'm not..haha..i did hug him in the later pictures. didn't bother editing them.
nice one dear!!! liked the lambent light n the whole composition ....
OMG... I feel like crying.
I absolutely loooooove this. You're amazing Tara. You truly are.
Post a Comment