Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

a fairy tale ending


dog
there were the remains of a mist from last evening. the trees were slowly turning yellow. it had been raining forever and a day. when i finally got out of bed, i did not feel like myself. my head was in a daze. i started walking around wearing a mask. singing songs of happy tunes. but it was clear to me, i was lost. and that when i got back, i would never be the same.
dog

I know! Another mask picture. But I've always found these animal masks so interesting. They add some kind of spook, don't you think? Imagine my brother walking the dog at midnight wearing this mask.

1 comments:

KARMA said...

again love this song.....dog days are over....

i love florence and the machine...love the mask..

Post a Comment