Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Baby's Romance

Chris Garneu because i don't think any other voice would do justice to Noal's face..


i had an amazing shoot with Noal. Had seen his pictures on facebook before and saw so much potential. i love his bone structure and gorgeous jawline and thought it'd be interesting to contrast the innocent look with some daring concepts.

The crown went so perfectly well with Noal's sleek hair and thereafter was no turning back.

three little girls walked past us and one actually screamed at the sight of Noal. it was hilarious! plus a random tourist thought the most worthy attraction at the GoD was Noal and took some snapshots!

i hope you love the result of the shoot as much as i do.
p.s i don't feel guilty about stopping (temporarily?) with the 52 weeks self-portraits project. i think it was high time to move away from myself and make use of all the beauty around me. but maybe i will pick up where i left once i go back :)


9 comments:

lexlimbu said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHMAYYYZING!

cady said...

I admire : )

Style Incognito said...

Amazing photography!! Love your work! And seems like you're having a fab time in Nepal. Can't wait to go back this summer!

x

Karuna Gurung said...

YOU MAKE ME FALL IN LOVE WITH YOUR WORK ALL OVER AGAIN... NOAL MAKE SUCH A GOOD MODEL (EYE CANDY)... LOVE YOUR STYLING... I'M SO GLAD TO SEE YOU'RE DOING SO WELL BACK AT HOME... OVERALL, AMAZING IS THE WORD I WANTED TO SAY!! WELL DONE LOVE :D

Kewal said...

Tara,

what can I say? I was waiting for you to post this(Did u not update ur facebook page?Cos I didnt see it appearing as an update, guess I missed it. Btw I came to this blog directly. Seems like some unknown force pulled me here :oD )

I've always liked ur works a lot(Im saying like cos I do like to think that I dont fall in love easily, I stop myself ;oP) but after this latest series of shots..I cant help myself falling in love with ur work :oD..(tho I reckon Im only saying that to admit to what has always been cos now I cant restrain myself right now ;oP)

These shots evokes so much emotions from me(I type more when im evoked ;oP), a good place to be/feel :oD I can feel Noal's innocence, sense fraility and yet there is strength there too.

I thought u had prepared the thorns crown beforehand so now that its known, u actually found it during the shoot, have to applaud ur observancy and creativity on the go :oD

So well done! And hope u keep on improving..:oD


PS have to commend u for the song choice too :oD

PPS feel so inspired to click but arghh..dont think i can find any model right now, if only they came in an instant box like instant noodles ;oP haha

Anonymous said...

Gosh he's so handsome.. and Ur genius..
U brought a God 2 life..
His sparkling perkish eyes looks right through me..
Good Job..

P.S: the song fits right for him

pratul said...

how does one get in touch with you in Nepal

Tara G said...

Hi Pratul, you can email me at iloveourfuture@gmail.com :)

Anonymous said...

OOO EMM GEEE !!
that 3rd one just shot me dead on the spot XD
completely breath taking!! Loving ALLL of them :)
this combination of ur talent and Noal made it even more PERFECT ;P

PS: i have always been admiring ur work secretly but after seeing these "jaw dropping" photos i couldnt resist ;P

Post a Comment